Monday, October 17, 2011

What's annoying me today?

Well bloggers it's nearing the end of October, which is one of my favorite times of the year. The tail end of October and then most of November is when autumn really comes in force and since autumn is my favorite year it's no surprise that I'm most happy then.

But as with most times in life there is always something out there that puts a damper on happiness. I am of course talking about the pizza man running for president: Herman Cain. Ol' Herman is quite a character and I'm fairly convinced that he never thought he'd actually get as far as he did now because Herman doesn't seem to have any policy plans. His economic plan, the 999 Plan, is something he stole from the video game The Sims. I'm not kidding. His plan for immigration is to put up an electric fence that will electrocute anyone trying to cross the border.

In fairness he did say he was joking. Although he did also say he wants to put troops down at the border to shoot any illegal immigrants so...

Cain doesn't seem to have much of a plan for foreign policy. I imagine it involves pizza but I dare not inquire for fear that my brain will ooze out of my nostrils.

What's sad, or funny if you're in a giving mood, is that Cain is currently the Republican frontrunner. How?

Seriously. HOW?

No comments:

Post a Comment